Aug 7, 2006

A piece of Me.

Of Late, Catch 22 has been very instrumental in clearing the mental block I face everytime I try to update my blog.. Here goes another, effortless post..


I am thinking about -

How much I ll miss the people around me once I move on.. And how much I miss people the people who have moved on… thought the latter was painful.. Finding the former heart wrenching.

I said -

" A fortuitous union of cells
That is not my beginning
Hark! Chime the bells
I have come to do my doing!"

(From one of my so-called poems)

I want to -
Make each second of my life well spent.

I wish –
I had scaled the heights I could have

I miss –
My childhood.

I hear -
The silence of the sea.

I wonder -
where the sky ends.

I need -
Everything and nothing.

I regret -
The lies I have told.

I dance -
like nobody’s watching… And when I want to release pent up emotions..

I cry -
Inconsolably. In the dark.

I am not always -
Realistic.

I make with my hands-
crispy dosas, creative status reports.

I write -
whenever and whatever I want to.

I confuse -
"ei” and “ie” in words..

I should try -

Learning to drive.
Bungee jumping
Oil Painting.


I should finish -
my quota of cribbing for the day.

I know -
how to smile.

I am -
Me.

And finally -

I am tagging a few more people to do this tag - nero, subbu, shiva.

8 comments:

catch 22 said...

I have my own selfish desire to see ya writing so that I can get to read some good stuff.:)

Quiet a good poem !!!! Donno how many such poems are being hidden from me :)

Raga said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raga said...

[re-submitting the comment after correcting a typo!]
"How much I ll miss the people around me once I move on.. And how much I miss people the people who have moved on… ". So true. So true.
I can understand these liens completely as I too am 'moving on' in some aspect of my life. Great blog. Keeping it coming!

Krithika said...

oh amazing!! are u an introvert?

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

hey enakku puriyale...watz the tag all about?

is it the first line?

"How much I ll miss the people around me once I move on.. And how much I miss people the people who have moved on… "

~SuCh~ said...

@catch: Thanks :-)... I m flattered...
@raga: yes, the transition can be really stressfull sometimes...
@krith : depends on how you define an introvert... :-)
@rsu: i ve explained offline .. :-) hope u got it..

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

Tag Done :D

Krithika said...

right.right! and this template looks better.pls stick to it :)